When you use our products and services, by browsing the site and such, you do so under the policies we outline on this page.
1.1. Information we get from your device:
In order to make sure that the site performs at its best – functions properly, is informative, up-to date and tailored just for you – when you visit it, we collect information from your device. That may include:
– Device info – used to determine if you should be seeing a desktop or mobile version of the site and such.
– Network data – such as IP, helps us diagnose problems with our servers, and administer the website.
– Location – approximate location (city) is determined from your IP and used for the world map. See below to disable this.
– Cookies – there's more detailed info about them below, but in short, they let us know how you use our site and optimize it for a better user experience.
1.2. Share functions:
When you share a page with friends, you do so using social widgets and according to the policies of those social networks.
2.1. In order to provide our service to you, we process some data with Legitimate Interest in mind:
2.1.1. When the purpose is to deliver the service:
– Communicate with you over email,
– Contact you and maintain records in order to provide customer service and support,
– When we strive to detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive and unlawful activity on the site.
2.1.2. When the purpose is to measure and analyze traffic:
– We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., to collect information about how users use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguard them here.
We strive to ensure, using technological and contractual mechanisms, that your data is protected and only used according to this policy. We need to share certain data with our trusted partners:
– When we send emails, we use Amazon to help us do it. You can always unsubscribe via unsubscribe function in the emails,
– When we optimize our site and innovate we may use partners who provide services and functionalities we need, such as Google and others,
– When we would need for Legal purposes and according to the law.
The data we process about individuals in the EU/EEA may be transferred from the EU/EEA through various compliance mechanisms, including data processing agreements we have with our partners. By using our services you consent to us transferring your information to our partners outside of EU/EEA. Any organization who has access to your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by contractual restrictions to make sure they protect your information and comply with applicable data protection legislation.
Our services are aimed at a general audience. We do not knowingly target, collect, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 16 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law. By using our service you confirm that you either are of legal age or have an applicable consent.
6. 1. If you are an individual browsing from the EU/EEA, where the General Data Protection Regulations apply, you can exercise rights related to your data by contacting us via contact details at the bottom of the page:
– You can request access to a free copy of your data,
– You can ask us to delete your personal data, and we will do so where we legally can,
– You have a right to rectify your data,
– If you wish to object to us processing your data according to Legitimate interest.
– You also are free to revoke your consent by unsubscribing from our emails.
6. 2. Your above described requests will be executed in a legally required time frame, 1 month, and we will need you to provide a valid proof of identification with each request.
We store your data for no longer than necessary in relation to the purpose under which such data was collected. This is determined on a case by case basis and depends on things such as the nature of the data provided, why it was collected, the legal basis we rely upon to process the data, and our relevant legal or operation retention requirements. For example, if you request to delete your account we still have to retain some data for fraud prevention purposes and financial auditing.
8.1. When you use our website we may collect information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you. This allows websites to tailor what you see on the screen. The cookies we use are for:
– Services – to make sure the site functions as expected, they are essential to you being able to enjoy the experience,
– Analytics – those allow us to understand how all users combined use our site, make business decisions based on it and do what we need to do on our side to make the site viable,
– Preferences – this is to remember your settings.
8.2. If you use an Ad-blocker on our site, we cannot fully execute our services and therefore ensure your rights under this policy.
– changing your browser settings,
– changing settings on your mobile device.
We determine your approximate location (city) for the world map. You can opt out of this feature by using the setting below:
Use this email for all the enquiries you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 25/03/2020